September 18, 2011

Thinking of Jim and Sam

So lately, a few people who've read some of my scribblings have told me perhaps I should try to publish something. Seeing as I'm not too good with writing shorter things that would appeal to any magazines that I know of, I have decided to embark on the slightly crazy mission of telling the stories of the two dudes who realised that maybe the pressures of life weren't actually as important as people made them out to be in one of my older entries, Prologue (you should read it and let me know what you think!) :P

My wall - the subject of my fury when I can't find any inspiration...

It's going okay so far, although trying to get two intertwining stories to work is proving to be interesting. More importantly to this though, it means that my random bursts of inspiration are largely being turned into stories about Jim and Sam, and although I'd love to post them on here to get some feedback, I want to wait until I've fully developed their characters and storylines to show them to other people. So, I might not be posting as many tidbits of 'creative' rambling.

I'll still definitely be posting on here though, and I'd love you to keep on reading! Just thought I'd post this seeing as a couple of people have asked about it :)

And on that note, I shall leave you with a song! I've had this album pretty much on repeat lately - if you like moody, mellow music you should definitely check it out :D



Baby blue, I really wanna kiss you, but I'm not sure if that's wise...

No comments: