October 14, 2011

I'll dance 'til I die.

Seeing as this short post was inspired by Fremantle and the local music scene, this blog's clip comes from one of the raddest local bands out, The Seals (who you can also find here). I've only actually seen them live once, but they were pretty fantastic, and their EP never fails to make me want to dance. I hope you like it!!



Coming up to my 18th birthday I had a lot of 30 and 40-somethings telling me to enjoy myself while I still could. "You're young and free! Enjoy yourself before you have a full-time job and a mortgage and you can't go out anymore!"

Well, I went out to Clancy's Fish Pub for Dad's 53rd tonight (happy birthday Padre!!) and after dinner we went to watch the band that was on, Tom Fisher & the Layabouts. By the final song the ages of the people dancing ranged from 14 to 60, and they were all having an utterly radtastic time.

So you know what all you 30 and 40-somethings who were so determined to hand on your life wisdom? Clearly, you're doing something wrong and I'm going to keep on enjoying myself 'til the day I die.

Photo courtesy of VolunteerSG and google images :P

1 comment:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Happy birthday .

This is so nice post .I love your enthusiasm .I am new to your blog.


Follow each other