January 16, 2012

A Return to Innocence

There's something brilliant about being around little kids. They're so innocent and cheerful and simple.

I went to my cousin's 8th birthday not too long ago, and all the kids there were so excited by the imminent waterfight. As soon as they realised there were water balloons they flocked to get them. It was pretty great.

And then I went to my old neighbour's new place and chilled out with the kids. They're a bit older than my cousins but still, the two younger one's were happy enough doing their own thing. Just chilling out, and telling me all about how cool their new house is.

Anyways, I'm not quite sure what the point of this blog is - perhaps to say that we should try enjoy the simple things in life some more, demonstrated by little kids and some mildly hipster photos :P



No comments: