April 28, 2012

Just for something different...

So I've realised that I don't have many more stories to regale you with from India, or at least, I don't right at this moment! Unless you all want to hear about me throwing my guts up after having to use a toilet that resembled a sewer, or the not-so-nice experience of having an Indian student nurse putting a drip into my hand (it still hurts!) I'll happily divulge, but I don't think it's particularly worth it :P

Why am I bothering with this post at all then, you may ask? Well, because I stumbled upon these photos of a baby elephant who discovered the ocean and they made me oh so happy! My favourite is most definitely the second last :D


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! Rhi xx

Photo's taken from here via here.

13 comments:

Jess F said...

LOL! Amazing!! :)

Kashara of Undiscovered Worth said...

OMG! so freaking ADORABLE! I love elephants especially the babies:) you're so lucky to be able to travel to India. I hope the good experiences definitely out way the bad.

http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

sonia // daring coco said...

Ok, just gorgeous and way too adorable. I can only imagine what this must have been like to have been there to witness such a wondrous and joyful moment! And it really hits home that the best things in life are free.

Hope you don't mind but I must share this! Have an awesome weekend!
SDMxx
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

These are soooo adorable! =) X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Ilka von Torok said...

Wooow! So cute photos!
xx Ilka

Unknown said...

oh my god these photos are amazing!!
so cute!

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

Unknown said...

woow that's amazing! you have captured the baby elephant perfectly.

i went to india last summer and loved every minute of it!

xo
theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

his little lady said...

ha, yes, the second to last is most definitely my favorite!! too funny, and way too cute!
xo TJ

Unknown said...

Haha thanks everyone :) I didn't take the photos though! I really wish I was lucky enough to get to see a baby elephant do this though :P Rhi xx

Tiffany Kadani said...

his trunk in the sand is just too adorable!

The Dragonfruit said...

Awww, this just made my day! Sooo cute, haha :)

Trendy Teal

jessica said...

Wow! Those are seriously amazing photos! So awesome, and probably more so in person! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable!
Thanks for visiting my blog.