November 30, 2012

Caught on Film & an "Iced Barack Obama"

Today, I helped out at one of my favourite coffee haunts. The little brother got home from leavers (schoolies, whatever you wanna call it), safe & sound, and we had a grand conversation that included a discussion about the joys of British insults (twat). I drank 4 coffees. I pondered the merits of the potato as a romantic gift. 3 of the coffees were given to me for free by my lovely friend. I ate some tasty gelato, also given to my by another lovely friend. And as if that wasn't all grand enough, one of the coffees I drank has been dubbed the "Iced Barack Obama"**.

The Wildest of Dreams is officially off hiatus, except I expect it might be a little different around here. It didn't last long, but that's because somehow not having the pressure of posting magically cleared my mind and helped me to realise a few things. I'll explain more later, maybe, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the rest of the photos from the roll of film behind my "Honesty" post.

Over and out.
Rhi :)







**Sadly this is only its temporary title, although I'm still hoping the name sticks :P

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay welcome back! Although...were you ever really gone? Laughed so hard at the potato thing, I know what I'm getting everyone for Christmas

sonia // daring coco said...

Welcome back lovely, can't wait for more coffee induced hilarity!

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG ENDING IN 1 DAY! Enter NOW