July 13, 2012

Telling Conviction to wait...

This past week I've learnt what it means to feel like your heart is telling you something - I've learnt why people say we love and feel from our heart. Every time I go to work, or sit down to do something, I feel like I'm in the wrong place. I thoroughly enjoy my work, but it's like this feeling is swelling out of my chest and I can't stop it - it's taking over my whole being and telling me I'm in the wrong place. It's telling me I need to start doing the one thing that I'm certain I want to do in trying to help the people of India. How do you tell that kind of overpowering emotion and certainty that's coming from a place you didn't even know existed that it has to wait? That in a years time, I'll be there starting to work in earnest on all of my plans, but for the moment I just have to sit tight? It's exciting and nerve-wracking and such a good feeling but how I wish I could be there right now...

Adithya.
A 3-year old orphan with the most beautiful smile :)

Being ripped off by the auto drivers.


Silk Looms.

The Valley.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are truley amazing..and I hope that you are able to do what you are so longing for very soon!

sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com